We are thrilled that Eliza Jennings communities are again welcoming loved ones for visitation consistent with government orders. Please keep in mind that some visitation requirements remain in place. For indoor visits in nursing homes and assisted living communities, visits are permitted as follows:
- Screening for all visitors and medical-grade surgical masks must be worn by all. (Cloth masks are not permitted.)
Testing is not mandatory, but visitors may be tested at the discretion of the facility.
- No more than two visitors per resident at a time.
- Visitors must be allotted a minimum of 30 minutes for the visit.
- Visitation must occur in a designated area and the designated area can be a private resident room.
(Spouses or related residents who share a room may participate in visits together).
- Regardless of the visit location, visitors are to be escorted to and from the visit location by a staff member.
- In the event of an outbreak, (one or more staff or residents tests positive for COVID-19), visitation must temporarily cease until additional testing can be conducted.
- A vaccinated resident wearing a tight-fitting mask may have physical contact (hug, hand-hold, etc.) with his or her visitor. They must perform hand hygiene after the contact.
- Visits may be limited for high county COVID-19 positive rates, or for any resident in quarantine or with confirmed COVID-19.