Where Dignity and Comfort Come First
When you or a loved one face a life-limiting illness, Northeast Ohio Hospice provides personalized emotional and spiritual support, comfort and compassion – for the patient, family members and caregivers.
Northeast Ohio Hospice services can be provided in independent living apartments, villas, assisted living, nursing homes, and skilled nursing communities, or in the comfort of your own home.
The Northeast Ohio Hospice team provides vital support in the following ways:
- Hospice physician is available for consultation and at-home visits, as needed.
- Registered nurses meet with you and your caregivers to address medical care, pain relief, symptom management, and medical equipment needs.
- Social workers listen to your concerns and provide help with personal finances, insurance issues, and grief support for loved ones.
- Spiritual care coordinators provide emotional and spiritual support.
- Hospice aides help with dressing, bathing, eating, and other daily activities.
- Trained hospice volunteers support caregivers by providing respite, visiting with patients, joining in favorite pastimes, playing music, providing hand massages, and more.
For more information, visit our website at: https://www.northeastohiohealthservices.org